Millennium Health Network understands that after having several serious bouts of illnesses or undergoing extensive surgery, it’s important for patients to get the help they need to recover at home. For most people in these predicaments, it can be an immense challenge to regain their strength, independence, and full functional capacity.
In order to help get your life back on track, we ensure a safe and comfortable home recovery that greatly reduces the risk of readmission.
Give your loved ones the help they need. Talk to us.
- Safe and secure transportation to and from your medical appointments
- Medication reminders
- Assistance with transferring
- Implementation of home safety and fall prevention methods
- Mobility assistance
- Assistance with daily living activities and self-care tasks
- Healthy meal preparation
- Assistance with grocery shopping for healthy foods
- Health and wellness checks
- Warm and friendly companionship
- Physical and emotional support
- And much more.
Don’t hesitate to talk to us about your needs. Please get in touch with a representative for questions about this or any of our other programs.