Heart disease is one of the leading causes of death in the United States. However, with proper care and treatment plans, people living with this condition, as well as those recovering from a stroke, can maintain a high quality of life for many years. Millennium Health Network’s Heart Disease and Stroke Care Program offers a comprehensive care that is designed around the unique set of symptoms of your particular condition.
What can you expect from our Heart Disease and Stroke Care Program?
- Support with doctor-approved physical activities
- Warm and friendly companionship to prevent social isolation
- Medication reminders
- Low-sodium and low-fat meal preparation
- Assistance with grocery shopping for healthy foods
- Transportation to and from check-ups and other important engagements
- Assistance with errand running
- Light housekeeping
- Assistance with daily living activities and self-care tasks
- Health and wellness checks
- And much more.
You might have questions and concerns about our Heart Disease and Stroke Program. Don’t hesitate to inform a representative of our agency about them. Please feel free to contact us today.