Millennium Health Network is here to provide top-notch palliative care and symptom control whenever curative measures are no longer applicable. When it comes to advanced-stage, terminal illnesses that limit a patient’s time, the best and most essential care is needed. We provide a consistently high level of end-of-life care that focuses on physical and emotional support, comfort and convenience, as well as support and assistance for loved ones.
What to expect from our End-of-Life Care Program.
- Quality hospice or home health care service
- Emotional support for patients and loved ones
- Warm and friendly companionship
- Medication reminders
- Healthy meal preparation
- Assistance with grocery shopping for healthy foods
- Mobility assistance
- Implementation of home safety and fall prevention methods
- Assistance with daily living activities and personal care tasks
- Assistance with transferring and repositioning
- Incontinence care
- And much more.
We know how difficult this time is for you and your loved ones. Please don’t hesitate to contact us with your concerns, questions, or requests.