A community resource navigator’s job is to be there to access the community resources you need with ease.
A community resource navigator will:
- Answer any of the questions you have about services
- Assist you with filling out applications
- Increase your access to the services you require
- Help you decide what services you would greatly benefit from
- Help you come up with a detailed, solid action plan, and stay with you as you see those plans through
- And much more.
With Community Resource Navigation from Millennium Health Network, all of your worries and tension are guaranteed to disappear. We will help you find the services you are looking for, whether it be regarding childcare services, help with transportation, or even with just assistance with planning and preparing meals. Give Millennium Health Network a call today and give us the chance to make your life easier and more enjoyable. Our care experts are dedicated to keeping our clients healthy and happy.