Millennium Health Network has a Cancer Care Program that is structured around the needs and goals of our patients. We have professionals who are well equipped to provide palliative care and symptom control, helping patients feel more comfortable and giving them the physical and emotional support needed after every treatment.
Cancer is an extremely aggressive illness and only gets worse as it progresses. Our agency is committed to providing the following care solutions to support patients and their families through, such as an illness:
- Safe and secure transportation to and from chemotherapy and radiation sessions
- Physical and emotional support
- Medication reminders
- Grocery shopping assistance
- Healthy meal preparation
- Assistance with daily living activities and self-care tasks
- Implementing fall prevention and home safety methods
- Light housekeeping
- And much more.
Do you have a loved one who could benefit from our Cancer Care Program? You’re more than welcome to contact us today. We’d be more than happy to assist.