Millennium Health Network recognizes the difficulty that surrounds the lives of families afflicted with chronic memory loss disorders such as Alzheimer’s and Dementia. Our memory care program is specifically structured around the individual needs and goals of each patient. We have specially trained care experts who can provide the best level of care throughout the disease’s progression.
Millennium Health Network’s Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care Program can support your family by providing the following:
- Warm and friendly companionship
- Safety, care, and supervision
- Medication reminders
- Healthy meal preparation
- Grocery shopping assistance
- Safe and convenient transportation
- Assistance with daily living activities and self-care tasks
- And much more.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch with a representative to get more information about this service or schedule an appointment with our team.